How You Can Help
Each and every one of us can help make the right choice for the future of the Liverpool Plains and for the future of Australian agriculture.
Support the cause:[list style=”check”]
- Display our signs on your property – mailbox, gate, car, ute or home – to help spread the message.
- Join us at any rallies or events. We have a lot of fun whilst getting our serious message across.
- Sign up to our mailing list to receive up to date information on what’s happening. Being informed is the first step in taking action.
- Write a letter or two. Stir your State and Federal MPs, House of Representatives and Senate into action in defence of our foodbowls! Unbelievably, the Darling Downs in QLD have been pillaged. Write and demand that prime agricultural land is protected from mining so we can continue to produce clean food on what land we have left for generations to come.
- Demand that coal trains’ toxic loads are covered to stop toxic coal dust from polluting the environment. Everyone else has t cover their load so why shouldn’t they!
- Mine Dirt: Tell us your mine or mining-related stories. How has mining affected your life, health and community?
- We’re a pretty passionate group of people and so fund personally many costs of defending food production on the incredibly fertile Liverpool Plains. However, all contributions large or small are gratefully received and all monies go towards our independent scientific testing, legal fees, media campaigns, technical website costs and getting the government to do the right thing by our Food Bowl.